Policies and Procedures
The following constitutes our policies and procedures at Art ... Make It Real. Before a student begins a program, a parent or legal guardian must submit a form acknowledging acceptance of these terms. The form can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
1. Completed Forms must be turned in before start of all classes, workshops, and programs. These forms include: General Policy Information Form and Waiver, Emergency, Medical, and Legal Consent Form. These forms will be kept on file for one year from date of signature for your convenience and for our information.
2. Art Supplies are included in price of all classes, workshops, and programs. Children are expected to provide their own smocks (old, oversized shirts) during each class to protect their clothes.
3. Missed Classes are not rescheduled. However, we will try to accommodate your child in another class during the same session. Please remember that several projects take more than one class to complete, so please plan accordingly and try to make sure your child attends every class. When we cancel a class, a make-up class will be scheduled.
4. Scheduled Dates and Times for classes are listed on website next to each class, workshop, and program description. Classes are not scheduled on legal or state holidays. If area schools are cancelled or have early dismissals due to snow or other unusual causes, art classes will be cancelled. Make-up classes will then be scheduled.
5. Class Size (minimum and maximum) is predetermined by instructor to give students the ultimate learning experience and individual attention. Enrollment is not guaranteed without Full Payment. Registrations without full payment will be wait-listed if maximum class size is met with fully paid registrations. If minimum numbers of paid registrations are not met five (5) business days before class starts, parents will be notified that class has been cancelled.
6. Refunds or Credits are given if class is full or if there is insufficient enrollment. We encourage you to schedule your child in another class during the same session or use your payment as a credit toward future classes, workshops, or programs. Please note that payments are non-refundable if cancellation is made by participant, but at the discretion of the instructor payment may be used as credit for future classes.
7. Student Conduct will be discussed by the instructor with participants on the first day of classes. Students are expected to follow directions, perform to the best of their abilities, and to respect others in the class. If necessary, parents will be informed of any misconduct. The instructor reserves the right to dismiss any student(s) from the session depending upon the severity of the situation.
8. Special Needs (physical, mental, or emotional) should be brought to the attention of the instructor prior to registration, in order to provide all of our students with the most effective learning environment at our studio. Information you give us will be kept in strictest confidence. If special assistance is required during the school day, parents/guardians must provide similar assistance for his/her child at the studio as well.
9. Late Child Pick-up will accrue additional charges after a 15-minute grace period. It is important that students are picked up on time due to necessary clean-up and prep time for the next class. Please call in advance if there will be any unusual delays.
10. All Policies and Procedures are Subject to Change with no advanced notice. Please check back to this page for updates.
|Policies, Procedures and Waiver|
© 2018 Art Make It Real.
Art Make It Real is a fine arts studio in Whitinsville Massachusetts, serving The Blackstone Valley of MA and RI. Art Make It Real specializes in birthday parties, canvas painting, art classes and workshops and summer sessions.